New candidates must possess public speaking skills, a strong work ethic and personal flexibility to adapt to the unique conditions of each show location. This opportunity offers the potential for great rewards, however it also demands resilence and commitment.
In our experience, successful distributors share several common traits:
- Entrepreneurial outlook – positive attitude, goal driven, passion for business
- Thrive in a non-corporate environment
- A passion for our great country and the promotion of American made products
- Independent thinking
- Dynamic and charismatic personality
- Enjoy being the center of attention
- Flexibility to travel
- Health conscious and physically fit
- Discipline to follow our proven program
- Have reliable transportation (van or vehicle capable of towing a small trailer for the exhibit).
- Have sufficient financial reserves
- Enjoy making a lot of money!
If you enjoy the idea of being your own boss and earning what you are truly worth – Kitchen Craft and Lustre Craft are for you!
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Have reliable transportation
- Have a clean and presentable appearance